We are online! Call us!
+359 56 916 915
Request a callback

Other properties in
Varna


All properties - Varna

Labyrinth - Varna
Sold
On sale

The "Labyrinth" Residential Complex consists of 6 identical buildings with one entrance and nine above ground floors - high quality design and functionality. There are 235 apartments.

The Labyrinth Complex is located in the central part of the city. Six residential buildings sunk in greenery and coziness. With 24-hour security and limited access. Spacious housing with real size of the premises. All of them - with a favorable geographic location. Parking spaces sufficient to meet the needs of modern families who often have more than one car.


The Labyrinth Residential Complex is located 5 minutes by car or 2 stops away, with convenient public transport from the Cathedral of the Holy Assumption. 5 minutes walk from the city's biggest shopping centers, stadium, sports grounds, schools and kindergartens. Nearby is Grand Mall Varna, and Mall Varna is 10 minutes away. Nearby is the sports complex "Lokomotiv" with a football field and halls for various sports. The area is well-equipped with schools, kindergartens and nurseries

Labyrinth - Галерия Labyrinth - Галерия Labyrinth - Галерия Labyrinth - Галерия

The apartments are offered finished with BDS, with a turnkey option.
Labyrinth Labyrinth Labyrinth

Ask a question

Prices
Labyrinth Labyrinth Labyrinth
Method of payment 1
80% upon signing of the preliminary contract. The remaining 20% upon issuance of Act 16.
Method 2
20% upon signing the Preliminary Contract. 80% of Act 16.
Method  3
Individual negotiation.
-24 hours of video surveillance and live security;
-7 050 sq.m. green park;
-Water areas and children's playground in the complex;
-334 parking spaces: 199 underground parking spaces, 135 outdoor parking spaces

Under construction

Mortgage

Leasing

Furniture

First line

Sea views

Restaurant

Pool

BBQ

Air conditioning

Elevator

Garage

Parking

Security

Playground

Labyrinth - ГалерияLabyrinth - ГалерияLabyrinth - ГалерияLabyrinth - ГалерияLabyrinth - Галерия

Labyrinth
Property for sale in Bulgaria


For information on facilities and tour organization in the month: November, December, January2019 . We will be glad to answer You by phone.